|Just like Granny made!||www.scottishrecipes.co.uk|
Haggis And Chips
Best place to buy haggis and chips
This is our very favourite haggis or white pudding supper recipe! Here in Scotland chip shop haggis and other meals that are to include chips are known as suppers.
Follow us on Twitter:
1. Get the car keys.
2. Drive to your nearest AshVale chippie.
3. Order your choice at the counter or in the restaurant. For a great treat make sure it is haggis and chips.
4. Don't forget the Irn Bru!
5. Apply brown sauce and enjoy!
6. Leave a tip; the chefs and waitresses of The Ashvale Chip Shop are braw.
7. Repeat at least twice a week
8. Dinae forget your deep fried Mars Bars!
9. I love mushy peas with mine.
You’ve hopefully realised that this is a bit tongue in cheek but on our traditional haggis recipe page you'll find the real thing.
Play our fun, free Whack The Haggis game at our other website www.aboutaberdeen.com
If you like this page and would like to easily share Scottish Recipes with your friends and family please use the social networking buttons below:
Flags/Emblem of Scotland
Recipes From Scotland
|Site contents copyright ScottishRecipes.co.uk - All rights reserved.|