|Just like Granny made!||www.scottishrecipes.co.uk|
Haggis And Chips
Best place in Scotland to buy a haggis and chips takeaway meal
This is our very favourite haggis or white pudding supper recipe! Here in Scotland chip shop meals that are to include chips are known as suppers.
1. Get the car keys.
2. Drive to your nearest AshVale chippie.
3. Order your choice at the counter or in the restaurant. For a great treat make sure it is haggis and chips.
4. Don't forget the Irn Bru!
5. Apply brown sauce and enjoy!
6. Leave a tip; the chefs and waitresses of The Ashvale Chip Shop are braw.
7. Repeat at least twice a week
8. Dinae forget your deep fried Mars Bars!
9. I love mushy peas with mine.
You’ve hopefully realised that this is a bit tongue in cheek but on our traditional haggis recipe page you'll find the real thing.
If you like this page and would like to easily share Scottish Recipes with your friends and family please use the social networking buttons below:
Recipes From Scotland
Follow us on Twitter:
Flags/Emblem of Scotland
|Site contents copyright ScottishRecipes.co.uk - All rights reserved.|