Just like Granny made!
Haggis And Chips
Best place in Scotland to buy a haggis and chips takeaway meal
This is our very favourite haggis or white pudding supper recipe! Here in Scotland chip shop meals that are to include chips are known as suppers.
1. Get the car keys.
2. Drive to your nearest AshVale chippie.
3. Order your choice at the counter or in the restaurant. For a great treat make sure it is haggis and chips.
4. Don't forget the Irn Bru!
5. Apply brown sauce and enjoy!
6. Leave a tip; the chefs and waitresses of The Ashvale Chip Shop are braw.
7. Repeat at least twice a week
8. Dinae forget your deep fried Mars Bars!
9. I love mushy peas with mine.
You’ve hopefully realised that this is a bit tongue in cheek but on our traditional haggis recipe page you'll find the real thing.
If you like our Traditional Scottish Recipes and would like to easily share them with your friends and family please use the social networking buttons below:
Follow us on:
Buy Chieftain Haggis, Campbells Haggis, Chicken Balmoral, Black Pudding, Scotch Pies and other Scottish meats and even Cheeses and have them delivered direct to your door with free delivery available. More Information.
Flags/Emblem of Scotland