Just like Granny made!
Salmon Pasta Recipe
Ingredients and cooking directions for salmon potato and pasta broth recipe
This salmon pasta recipe is lovely and filling and great for a winter meal. It is ever so easy to make.
Salmon Broth Recipe
600g salmon fillets, roughly cut
350g potatoes, cut into wee cubes
150g baby spinach
1.3 litres vegetable stock
1 finely chopped chilli
1 chopped onion
2 finely chopped garlic cloves
200g thin macaroni
1 tablespoon olive oil
Your favourite mushrooms can also be added and different pasta, such as fusilli can be used.
Pasta Broth Recipe
1. In a large pan heat the oil and add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the garlic, tatties and the chilli. Stir and add the vegetable stock.
2. Simmer until the tatties are almost soft.
3. In a separate pan fully cook the macaroni in boiling water then drain the water.
4. Add the spinach and cooked macaroni to the macaroni pan and mix well. Add this mixture to the tatties and vegetables, then stir in the fish.
5. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
6. Serve - delicious with warmed rolls and butter.
If you like our Traditional Scottish Recipes and would like to easily share them with your friends and family please use the social networking buttons below:
Follow us on:
Buy Chieftain Haggis, Campbells Haggis, Chicken Balmoral, Black Pudding, Scotch Pies and other Scottish meats and even Cheeses and have them delivered direct to your door with free delivery available. More Information.
Flags/Emblem of Scotland