Just like Granny made!
Salmon Pasta Recipe
Ingredients and cooking directions for salmon potato and pasta broth recipe
This salmon pasta recipe is lovely and filling and great for a winter meal. It is ever so easy to make.
Free delivery and save 8% off all orders with discount code AFF8 at Campbells Meat.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram.
Buy your favourite dishes, meats and treats direct from a Scotland butcher. Use discount code SR1601 at checkout for 10% off & free delivery on orders with a subtotal over £30 at online butcher Donald Russell, cannot be used with any other discount codes and will not apply to half price steak selections.
Salmon Broth Recipe
600g salmon fillets, roughly cut Buy 3oz for £1.40 with delivery direct to your door.
350g potatoes, cut into wee cubes
150g baby spinach
1.3 litres vegetable stock
1 finely chopped chilli
1 chopped onion
2 finely chopped garlic cloves
200g thin macaroni
1 tablespoon olive oil
Your favourite mushrooms can also be added and different pasta, such as fusilli can be used.
Pasta Broth Recipe
1. In a large pan heat the oil and add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the garlic, tatties and the chilli. Stir and add the vegetable stock.
2. Simmer until the tatties are almost soft.
3. In a separate pan fully cook the macaroni in boiling water then drain the water.
4. Add the spinach and cooked macaroni to the macaroni pan and mix well. Add this mixture to the tatties and vegetables, then stir in the fish.
5. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
6. Serve - delicious with warmed rolls and butter.
If you like our Traditional Scottish Recipes and would like to easily share them with your friends and family please use the social networking buttons below:
Win £250 of Scottish food when you join the Donald Russell newsletter
Follow us on:
Use discount code SR1601 at checkout for 10% off & free delivery on orders with a subtotal over £30 at Donald Russell, cannot be used with any other discount codes and will not apply to half price steak selections:
Flags/Emblem of Scotland